Saturday, October 15, 2011

16w Update:


How Far Along: 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: staying steady
(documented here: Kate's Weight )
Maternity Clothes: Put a pair of maternity pants on. 
Best Moment this week: Morning sickness, though it wasn't bad, is finally done. I got ill 17 times in 16 weeks. I finally got to meet Jason's daughter after almost a year of us being together!! Divorce was finalized! Things are coming together! My friend Andrea gave me a beautiful car seat! I have been feeling them move around quite a bit. The baby on the right is more active, much like it's father... it can't sit still. The baby on the left so far feels like it's more calm, like me. 
Gender: we find out on October 25th!!!!
Do you plan on finding out the gender: yes, to be better prepared. 
Interesting news: nah
What I am looking forward to: the group drive next Sunday and October 25th's appointment!
Belly Button: In, I hope it stays that way!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you! :) Wish I could be around more frequently. I feel so far away when it comes to everything that is going on with you. ;(

    ReplyDelete