Tuesday, October 18, 2011

17w Update:


How Far Along: 17 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: staying steady
(documented here: Kate's Weight )
Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet, but scouting for some!
Best Moment this week: Wow, so much happened. I had a couple of scares, one I WON'T post about, but let's just say my skills were needed to assist the guys, and I am just so darned good at doing what I do, that I really did something dumb. Hung out with my boyfriend's daughter, she got to spend the night (I didn't see her til the next morning since I was working). She was seriously talking jibberish into my belly and she has NO clue that I am pregnant, it was soooo weird! 
Do you plan on finding out the gender: we will on October 25th!!
Interesting news: Uhmmm I am carrying pretty high.
What I am looking forward to: our Sunday off together and going to the other hospital.
Belly Button: In, I hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment